July 16, 2007

She's So High

Just love this vid... Yes, it's old and quirky, If it were made today the girl would be bleached blonde with her navel pierced and her booty shaking all up in the camera. As for me, I just think it's cute.

I used to dream I could fly, but that hasnt happened in a long time. I could breathe underwater sometimes, too.

I'm a lucid dreamer. That means I usually know it's a dream and can control what's going on. It's like create-your-own dreaming. Nightmares are lots of fun when I'm lucid. Monsters cant catch me. If I need a gun to shoot the bad guys, there's usually one there.

There's a phenomenon that's difficult to explain. It's when I talk to someone who's dead. My grandfather or uncle or something. Sometimes it's as if we both know they're dead, but it's just nice to have a conversation and I wake up feeling all cozy and grateful. Other times we're doing something, maybe at a reunion or something and everybody acts like the person is still alive and I'm the only one who thinks otherwise.

These dreams are hard to control. I think because I want to experience them emotionally, more than intellectually.

No comments: