July 22, 2007

I'm keeping my intelligence under wraps...

A young woman I know just took a new job and she's trying to keep secret that she's smart. That way they wont try to pile the work on. Sounds like a plan to me.
There have been times that I'm sure I was working with someone in stealth mode. You know what I'm talking about. Have you ever known someone and thought, "No one can really be this dumb." Some people are really good at this.
I know of a high ranking person in a local company whose office backed up to the reception area, so the computer screen was visible to the lobby, and guess what he was watching on company time...


It's been an interesting few days. We have extra children for the weekend. Our daughter-in-law's grandfather passed away and we're keeping their boys while they go out of state for the funeral.

Here they are, ready for sleep on the little blue cots. They've been very good this weekend and I'm really proud of them.

One of my peeves is parents who let their children misbehave in public places. I realize that you cant always make them behave, but there are people who seem oblivious to their children when they go out.

No comments: