July 11, 2007

Giddyupidness...



What a great non-word! It's something I just want to say all the time. Like - "Hey honey. Let's show em some giddyupedness." I dont like the commercial it comes out of, but that's a different issue.


To illustrate a lack of giddyupedness, this is Daisy.

She's a shihtzu princess who inhertited us when her former human passed away. Although Beth and Sharon say that she sees me as the "alpha dog", I think she just doesnt like the idea that anyone could not believe that she really is the center of the universe.


I am not a pet person. Really. All the mess and hassle that goes along with a dog or cat just seems like way too much for me. I have had fish as decorations from time to time. I like to watch them swim around in their little glass houses, all oblivious of a larger creation, most of the time.


I once put a blue shrimp in the same tank as a Beta (fighting fish). In the end, the Beta was lunch. My daughter, Julie, was pregnant at the time and almost blew chunks when she noticed the jubilant crustacean relishing his feast.


No comments: