July 9, 2007

Let it be...

Wow. I'm tired tonight. It wasnt a hard day at work. There's just so much drama in life sometimes it's exhausting. wcis

It's a good time to put on the Pink Panther theme. Doncha think? No drama there. Maybe follow it up with the Baby Elephant Walk. Oh wait. I dont have that one. But it would be good anyway.


This is Samantha, who was curious about my camera and my studio and anything else that might hold promise of staying up past bedtime.


We forget, after many years of a grown-ups-only house, just how much work and time and noise and enjoyment are involved with these little ones.



I have a lot of work to do tonight. There's a newsletter to get out, a website to update, but somehow I wind up blogging. Maybe it's because I had a frustrating day or maybe its just a general lack of motivation.

Maybe I'll go get some ice cream.

No comments: